Fully Synthetic Premium Lubricants
Korea’s NO. 1 Premium Motor Oil
MICKING Premium Motor Oil is formulated with the highest quality synthetic base oil. The oil perform under severe and extreme condition that it enhances the oxidation resistance and is certified by American Petroleum Institute – API(SN & SM)
MICKING engine oil maximizes the effectiveness of the high performance additive system and also maximize operation under severe driving and extreme conditions.
MICKING Oil has an excellent Drain Interval thus having double value. Transport Company Vehicles run 10,000KM as against 5000KM when on Mineral Oil. Private Car Owners run 10,000KM as against 3000KM when on Mineral Oil. Haulage Company Vehicles runs 20,000KM on MICKING Diesel Oil, as against 10,000KM. When used on Diesel Generators(10KVA – 1000KVA and above), the engine runs 350hrs as against 250hrs when on Mineral Oil.
MICKING oil has an outstanding engine protection that meets the sophisticated lubricant requirement of current world best automotive makers in Europe, America, Japan, Korea and ROW. It also provides an excellent engine cleaning performances of detergency that will be enable the engine to keep clean and maintain out of hitch caused by harmful oxidized material accumulated in engine parts.
All Micking Premium Oil come in 1L, 4L and 5L bottles; 20L Pails and 200L Drums
100% Fully Synthetic (2000-2018 range of cars & beyond).
Extended Engine Life & Drain Interval up to 6 Months/8000km
Remarkable Anti-wear and Anti-oxidation Properties.
Improved Protection Against Sludge and Harmful Deposits.
Easy Engine Starting and Excellent High and Low Temperature Performance
SAE VISCOSITY GRADES FOR ENGINE ILS(1)(2)
|SAE Viscosity Grade||Low temperature (c) cracking viscosity (3)
|Low temperature(c) Pumping viscosity(4), CpMaxNo Yield stress (4)||Low-shear-Rate Kinematic Viscosity(5) (cSt)at 100CMin||Low-shear-Rate Kinematic Viscosity(5) (cSt)at 100CMax||High-shear-Rate Kinematic Viscosity(6) (Cp)at 150CMin|
|0W||6200 at-35||60000 at – 40||3.8||–||–|
|5W||6600 at-30||60000 at – 35||3.8||–||–|
|10W||7000 at -25||60000 at – 30||4.1||–||–|
|15W||7000 at -20||60000 at -25||5.6||–||–|
|20W||9500 at -15||60000 at -20||5.6||–||–|
|25W||13000 at -10||60000 at -15||9.3||–||1.7|
|30||–||–||9.3||<12.5||3.5(0W-40,5W-40,and 10W-40 grades)|
- Note – 1cp= 1mPa’s; 1cSt= 1mm2/s
- All values are critical specifications as defined by ASTM D 3244 (See text, section 3.)
- ASTM D 5293
- ASTM D 4684; Note that the presence of any yield stress detectable by this method constitutes a failure regardless of viscosity
- ASTM D 445
- ASTM D 4683, CEC L-36-A-90 (ASTM D 4741), OR ASTM D 5481
AUTOMOTIVE GEAR LUBRICANT VISCOSITY CLASSIFICATION
|SAE Viscosity Grade||Maximum temperature for Viscosity for 150 000 cp, c(1)(2)||Kinematic viscosity at 100c, cst(3) Maximum(4)||Kinematic viscosity at 100c, cSt(3) maximum|
Note -1cp= 1mPa’s; 1cSt =1 mm2/s
- Using ASTM D 2983
- Additional low-temperature Viscosity requirements may be appropriate for fluids intended for use in light-duty synchronized manual transmissions. See next.
- Using ASTM D 445
- Limit must also be met after testing in CEC L-45-T-T-93, method C (20 h)
- The precision of ASTM D 2983 has been established for determinations made at temperatures below -40C. This fact should be taken into consideration in any producer-consumer relationship